PHAROS project application codes
- AEROLOG (from Matra Defense SA)
- This is a 3D finite volume CFD code employing a block
structured multidomain approach. It is used for a wide range of
steady and unsteady, viscous and inviscid, and sub- and supersonic
flow problems around complex geometries.
It is being ported to HPF by Matra and GMD.
- CANT-SD (from CISE SpA)
- A structural analysis code, which uses a finite element
technique for the linear dynamic analysis of 3D structures.
It is being ported to HPF by CISE and VCPC.
- DBETSY3D (from debis Systemhaus AG)
- This computes the stresses and deformations in 3D objects
using the boundary element method.
It is being ported to HPF by debis and GMD.
- SEMC3D (from SEMCAP)
- This computes electromagnetic wave scattering using a
finite difference formulation of Maxwell's Equations.
It is being ported to HPF by SEMCAP and VCPC.
All of the ports have been designed and carried out in close
collaboration with N.A. Software Ltd.
Written by John Merlin.
Last updated on 22 October 1997.