HPF Forum homepage at Rice University (or
mirror site at VCPC, Vienna)
- This page has all versions of the HPF Language Specification,
and details of how to subscribe to the
list for questions regarding clarification or interpretation of the
HPF language specification.
HPF tutorial materials
- Link to a page containing a variety of HPF tutorial materials
(papers, lectures notes and slides), and links to other sites providing
HPF tutorial materials and courses.
HPF conferences and workshops
Programs and slides of some of the talks are available for the
following HPF conferences and workshops.
Southampton HPF tutorial
- Southampton University, 10-11 October 1995.
`Summer of HPF in Vienna' workshop
- VCPC (European Centre for Parallel Computation in Vienna),
3-4 July 1996.
First HPF User Group conference
- Santa Fe, USA, 24-26 February 1997.
HUG'98: 2nd HPF User Group conference
- Porto, Portugal, 25-26 June 1998.
HPF User Group (`HUG')
- The HPF User Group (HUG) is an informal group that was
set up as a forum for HPF users to exchange and disseminate information
about HPF, e.g. HPF program development, tools, compilers, training,
benchmarking and performance evaluation, research etc. It intends to
hold annual conferences (see above for the first two such events).
The HUG homepage contains a variety of information about HPF
compilers and tools, training, projects, etc, and details of how
to subscribe to the HUG mailing list.
Last updated Tue Apr 29 1998.